Womens Yoga Specialist (WYS) Programme
Yoga and Hormones Part 1
Class Dates: November 19-20, 2022
Saturday Time: 11am-8pm
Sunday Time: 9am-6pm
Cost: $300.00 + HST per 20 hour course or Purchase Course Bundle for $585 .oo +HST and save!
Please note all of our courses are currently taught in a Hybrid class structure with live Zoom lectures and in person practicum classes
Womens Yoga Specialist (WYS) Programme 2022/23
Do you want to focus your yoga teaching and specialize in women? Then this is the teacher training for you!
This training is a comprehensive and inspirational program that will transform your practice and deepen your understanding of yoga for women. Designed by women for women, this course is appropriate for aspiring teachers , yoga practitioners, health professionals, doulas, midwives, nurses, social workers, educators or anyone interested in providing and fostering in depth support for women in Yoga and Women’s health.
Prerequisite 200 RYT
WYS module I: 20 hrs
- Women’s Anatomy
- Understanding our Menstrual cycles: including yoga for healthy menstruation- balance for menstrual anomalies
- Women’s pelvic health issues
- Nutrition for your cycle
- Guidelines for a yoga practice for Women
- Yoga sequencing for each stage of your cycle; aligning with the moon
- Practices to awaken divine feminine
- Marketing for a woman-centred business
- Practice teaching